Qualifier for these routes!

The following routes were developed over years of biking in Indiana and now Kentucky. The majority of the routes are on rural paved roads with minimal secondary highways to connect the county roads. Using these routes you'll almost always find that the distances between two points is more than taking a highway however the scenery is almost always better as well as lower traffic. Hopefully you'll enjoy the great cycling in Indiana or Kentucky and if possible provide feedback on your trip.
I am not making any recommendations nor can I say that these routes are free from road hazards or dangers from traffic. Users of these routes will find them scenic and remote however only the user can assure they are safe on any public road.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Traversing Indiana North / South

I've had comments from riders wanting to cycle from Ft Wayne to Cincinnati over the years. At this time I do not have routes in that area. For those wanting a N/S route I would suggest using my Ft Wayne to Evansville route or maybe parts of it to connect to other routes South of Lafayette. I would ask if others have a route along the eastern border of Indiana to please share it with others. I will gladly post it to my routes crediting the submitter. In addition any route would need to be on remote roads avoiding highways.

No comments: